Ssaa

Ssaa is the Skurian homeworld and the Skurian Confedaracies capital world. The planet is full of underground caves and 80% of the landscape is desert tundra. The other 20% is made up of highly populated green spots where Skurians ascended from underground and regrew small habitats in well guarded biomes.